A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 5 (The Mage, Mag)During the night me and Riley slept in one of the tents. We didn't want to be mistaken for animals and be eaten, now did we?A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 5 (The Mage, Mag) by likelakers22
Love-Lee kept close to us during the night. Riley didn't understand her at first. Apparently while I was sleeping, they stayed up and talked about me. Or so I'm told.
Morning hits. I had what I consider to be the best morning food I've ever had: Carrots and bread! My sister giggled at me. I remembered shortly after that she always giggled at me being a, as she put it, "big cute doofus". Ah, at least she's still herself.
I hop over to Ashton, who doesn't notice me at first -- I'm willing to bet he's still used to human me.
"Hey, little critter, what's up?" He says, poking at me for being a bunny.
"Eh, nothing much. I think I'm getting used to this..."
"Well that's good... Heh, what if you can change back and you just don't know it?"
"That'd be helpful. Strength of a human, size of a bunny... I like that idea. Now how do I change back?" We both laugh. We pretty muc
Close Sisters (Undertale Short Story)Before the war, monsters and humans lived in harmony...Close Sisters (Undertale Short Story) by likelakers22
As the soft warmth of a fireplace fire filled the room, a female voice was heard by the many denizens -- including Frisk, Undyne, Monster Kid, Alphys, Papyrus, Asriel, even Asgore, Mettaton (EX, of course) and... sigh. Jerry. -- who had attended. They had hushed themselves just as quickly as they had came.
But after the war, it was very different. They had been losing the war. They had been trapped inside a mountain by the humans.
The King of the mountain had been watching over them for a good long while. Humans had come and gone. But nobody knew how the humans came and went -- there was a barrier blocking the exit, and an insurmountable fall at the entrance.
Everyone was quick to look over to Frisk just from the mention of "humans" alone. Frisk held out her hand, revealing several small hearts that almost seemed to beat in harmony.
The story-reader, Toriel, grabbed ho
A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 4 (Life in the Spring)Y'know, I'm just wondering whether to skip the formalities here and get straight into the action. I mean you've probably guessed what'll happen by now... nah.A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 4 (Life in the Spring) by likelakers22
Love-Lee stopped me and gave me a kiss. I felt a rabbit jump up and kiss me too, right at the same time. It felt nice, but...
Suddenly I felt my body stiffen. I couldn't move. Then the bunnies gathered around me.
I wasn't in pain, I thought. I was more in love than in pain. That's good. But I could feel something gathering up inside me.
Then suddenly -- for me it was at a moment's notice -- my vision seemed to "fall". I had control of my body again.
Love-Lee rushed over, half in worry and half out of wanting to cuddle me. She picked me up and I heard something like "Awww, Bale's a bunny!"
She snuggled me. I just enjoyed it while I could. But soon I had an urge to change back. "I love this form and all for what it's given me but... I wanna go back to me!"
Love-Lee looked to me. "But I wanna cuddle you some more..." She didn't seem
A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 3 (The Happy Spring)Woah, was that a good sleep. I had dreams about my childhood again... and about her... I was in heaven for a while...A Very Bunny Story - Ch. 3 (The Happy Spring) by likelakers22
Anyways. I got up, ate some breakfast (did I mention Grammy makes some good sandwiches?) and headed out. Nothing unusual and it's exactly what you'd expect, blah blah blah.
On the way I was stopped by Clyde again. He offered me his spear, but I had to decline since I had found its weight to be much too much for me to handle. I still appreciated his help though. And the guards wished me good luck... I think I remember shedding some tears here.
I reached the shop. There was a lady in there, about Ashton's height and in a nice dress. She was helping them in some form, from what I had gathered in that moment.
As I entered, Love-Lee quickly came and gave me a big glomp. I was used to being hugged like this by some of the other children, so it didn't really hurt. Or at least, I wasn't focused on the pain.
"Hey there, Bale!" Ashton said. "You're right on tim
- Hello, I'm Michelle! Just a forewarning, I'm not actually a female IRL. I just roleplay as one because it helps me to get over my shyness. I apologize if I say anything feminine that may offend someone. If it helps, I also respond to Mike or Michael. (Anyone who is disrespectful to me of this shall be blocked.)
- I love to chat with others, so let me know if you want to chat with me! Don't feel shy, I'm always (well, almost always) available if you need someone to vent to.
- I have several roleplay characters, though you might not see me use them much, if at all, on deviantART.
- I've always tried to be as forgiving and understanding as I possibly can. Therefore, don't feel like you have to apologize for everything to me, even if you know it's not your fault. I can tell the difference between an accident and something intentional, so don't feel like you should cry over spilt milk. If you feel you must though, I'll understand. I don't want to put too much pressure on someone.
- I love beautiful and cute art, so don't be surprised if I suddenly hug someone's OC because it's cute. :3
- Hey, as a fan of seeing fanart, you have my permission at any time to use one of my images in your artwork (up to the limits that the law will allow), whether or not my image is related. The only exception is when it is a image that I edited and posted from another user's deviantART. (For example, fav.me/d7jkb7w) In those cases, I request that you ask the original artist first. But if you do use an image of mine, please notify me.
- This should be obvious, but I require that you credit me (or the original artist if you have permission and they have requested you credit them) if you resubmit a image of mine to your account. "Resubmitting" in this case is where I deem that an image has no editing done to it or has obviously been stolen from me. Failure to do so even if you are reminded will cause me to request that the admins take the image down. (This is only as an affront to art theft, hence why I am very lenient on this point.)
- One exception to both of these rules is my meme images, unless such a meme image was created using someone else's artwork. Those get redistributed so much, I don't really care at this point if you steal them from my profile. XD
- I obtain permission from the artist when posting an edit of their deviation. (For example, fav.me/d6si53y) If you believe I do not have permission to post a certain image, please notify me first instead of reporting me. I check my messages several times a day, so the only time when I will not receive your message is if deviantART does not show me the message.
P.S. I don't add people to my deviantWatch at random. I only do it if I enjoy their art.
P.S.S. Wondering who made my deviantID icon? Click here!
Dear Leafy and Toxy: If you are reading this, please find me at michirecroom.tumblr.com. Or send me a message here. I seriously miss both of you! ;n;
Previous webcam images: